Thursday, September 10, 2015

Livy's Diner

I got the honor to watch my little niece Livy the other night. Her parents needed an overnight sitter and I got the honor. Right before bedtime she wanted to show me the new diner playset that her parents bought her. And of course as with and imaginative little kid she wanted to make me something tasty to eat in her diner. Being a well trained chef she made sure she washed her hands before cooking anything.
Livy's Diner I

As you can see I am rocking some cute sheep slippers, but they are nothing compared to the ones Livy wore. After washing her hands she hit the fridge to get some pretend food out to cook me her latest culinary creation.
Livy's Diner II

Do you see those little dragon feet slippers she is wearing? You know you wish you had your own dragon slippers don't ya? Anyway I must say that Livy runs the best pretend diner with the tastiest pretend food creations ever. Hey I am an Aunt I am allowed to say that.

Credits
Phire
T-Shirt: (AMD) BaseBall T's *Female*  - Ducky
Jammy Pants: (AMD) Jammy Pants (for women)  - Teal
Slippers: LL - Super Stompers - Sheep (at The Playroom)
Hair: Exile::Sugar (at The Arcade)
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica tone -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Pale Green Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pose: an lar [poses] The Restful Series

Livy
Nightgown: {PB} Matilda Nightgown White Baby
Slippers: LL - Super Stompers - Dragon (at The Playroom)
Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*139*Mocha
Body: Cute Bytes BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink: coco brow (teeth)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-
Diner Playset: [TS] Woodlands Diner (grey) (at The Playroom)

No comments: