Monday, September 14, 2015

Guess who's back?!


After a 3 year break I'm back lovelies! It's strange coming back, at times I feel like a noob all over again but I'm adjusting quickly enough. Mesh everything! When I left mesh was just getting started but now you can buy pretty much anything you want in mesh. In fact everything I'm wearing here is mesh except my eyes which I'm not ready to commit to just yet.

I came back for a few reasons, such as I missed some people and the fun times, however I really wanted to make poses again so I did! I have opened a store called Affectation and have brought back many of my old poses from my old stores and have 8 brand new sets out too. The older poses are currently on sale right now until September 30th. If you want more information please see my store blog


As a bonus there are 2 poses at the store for 1L each one sitting on the table under the group joiner, one of which you see here. I hope you will swing by and enjoy what you find. I love being back in SL and look forward to many adventures!

CREDITS:

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Dominique2 Mesh Hair - Candies Pack- Flaming Cherry
Eyes: pc eyes - pearl - m/r -dry fern
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Kaia Appliers - America
Elf Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 (wear me to unpack)*
Clothing: Blueberry Nicole - Mesh - Shoulder Jackets & Tank Tops Midnight (just wearing the shoulder jacket)
Blueberry Nicole - Mesh - Shoulder Jackets & Tank Tops White (just wearing the tank top)
Blueberry Serala - Flare Jeans - Midnight Dark
Shoes: fri. - Susie.Qs (Coal)
Pose: [Affectation] Style Genesis 1L Pose
Location: *StoryBrooke Gardens*

No comments: