Monday, September 21, 2015

Crossing at the signal

In the crosswalk

           Hey look I am not jay-walking. Which is a good thing, because if I got ticketed it wouldn't turn out too well for me. I am playing with browns and whites today. I started with the jacket with it's leather accents and wanted to soften things a little with the skirt. And of course tie it all together with a cute little tote like bag. Oh yeah if you have not seen yet my blogging partner is back! She has also started making poses once again, which I am using in this post. Hopefully I can drag her into a post with me, on a day neither one of us is adulting!

Credits
Jacket: GizzA - Sport Jacket [Tweed Brown-Green]  (at The Chapter Four)
Skirt: -Pixicat- TheDark.Skirt
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: Ursula Bag(brown) (at The Chapter Four)
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Ring: MG - Ring - Ayla Moon Goddess
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Ayla Moon Goddess -
Shoes: Ingenue :: Fiona Wedges:: Pearl
Hair:  [e] Kara
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica tone -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Aqua Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: [Affectation] - The Sideways

No comments: