Monday, September 28, 2015

Bathing in the moonlight

Something naughty this way comes

Last night was an amazing night to see the moon. I know I stayed up to get a glimpse. Now I admit I had no idea about the lunar eclipse or anything when I took these pictures. I just knew that I had undies to wear. I don't know about you but if I am standing around in my undies it's most likely at night time.
Bathing in the moonlight

I figured since it is supposed to be night time that I could make it be a full moon. And because it's a full moon I am just going to bask in the glow and feel the power of the moon flow through me. Now that I have gone all new - agey on you I will leave you with the credits.

Credits
Undies: :::Sn@tch Tomboy Undies
Socks: :::Sn@tch Naughty Sport Socks
Hair: Exile::Bewitched (at Collabor88)
Body, Hands and Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica tone -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Aqua Eye

Poses: [Affectation] - That Booty

Decor
Bed: LISP - Mesh - To the Lighthouse Bed - Mint and Lemon
Wall Flowers: PILOT - Flower Mirror

Chair: LISP - Mesh - Lily Mint Chair

No comments: