Monday, August 17, 2015

Out The Door

Out the door

Time to step out the door and greet the week. I would prefer if it were still the weekend and I was still in bed, but that isn't going to happen any time soon. So here I am heading out to get things done. They aren't terribly exciting things. I mean no one wants to have to go out and by kitty litter but it has to be done. Maybe I will treat myself to a trip to the local coffee shop for a caffeine pick me up.
Hi there

It's a sunny day maybe I should have remembered my sunglasses. Oh well I think I will be able to tough it out.

Credits
Shirt: Foxes - Maitreya - Long Sweater - Basic Lights
Pants: [Foxes]Leggings - MAITREYA ONLY - Ombre
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Erica Flats - Black -
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Keira 2 Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Door with Poses: Exposeur - Paris - White (at The Gacha Garden)
Planter: *Funky*Junk* Trellis Planter with Ivy & Flowers

No comments: