Monday, August 10, 2015

The Audition

The Audition

I was watching a Fred Astaire marathon when I was styling a look for this dress from Glam Affair at We ♥ Roleplay. If you couldn't tell the movies sort of seeped into my subconscious. I have always wished I had dancing prowess instead of looking like a drunken giraffe when I dance. At least in my digital life I have rhythm and grace. Maybe I can land a roll as a flower and work my way up to the Sugar Plum Fairy!

Credits
Dress: Glam Affair - Sybil Dress (at We <3 Roleplay)
Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Pearl
Hair: Exile::Rogue (female) (at We <3 Roleplay)
Hair Piece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Peony Crown [yellow]
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Azul Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Stage: PILOT - Borovsky Stage
Poses: RACK Poses - Little Fae

No comments: