Tuesday, August 11, 2015

School Ties

It's not detention!

Are we in detention or maybe study hall? I don't have a lot of personal knowledge about detention I was one of those "good kids" when I was in school, I wasn't a tattle tale though that is for sure. I did do my fair share of note passing while in class which could explain why I failed the classes I sat near friends in. It was okay though because I think they didn't do any better.
School Ties

It doesn't matter how well we did in class because we always had each other's back. I wonder how well I would do in school now a days compared to when I was in high school back in...

Credits
On Lefty
School Uniform: [ dami ] summer school uniform skrit B #3 (at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Shoes: *MUKA* Ballet Flats - Black
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Abby Mesh Hair - Fudge
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Azul Eye
Eyelashes:  *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

On Righty
School Uniform: [dami]summer school uniform #A-7 (at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Shoes: REIGN.- Adley Wedges - Black
Hair: MaiOwn! Angel
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Elegant1
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Juicy Bell ~ Soda Flavor_E6_Tan
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ice Eye
Eyelashes:  *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pose: an lar poses - Got Your Back

Decor
Left Desk: AMITOMO.School Desk #1
Right Desk: AMITOMO.School Desk #3
Chairs: AMITOMO.School Chair
Curtains: AMITOMO.School Curtains
Book Shelves: Zigana . FLF bookshelves . dark
Map: Collage - The Professors Map
Podium: AMITOMO.School Lectern

No comments: