Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Purples

Purples

I guess the title of today's post says it all huh? If you couldn't guess I had some more fun with items from the current round of We <3 Roleplay. Had I been thinking I would have made sure to get a picture of the back of the hair which has a braid down the center. If you have no idea what I am talking about I suggest you head over to We <3 Roleplay and try out the demo. I need more coffee to make any sense it seems. You know what, have a peek at the credits and then take yourself over to We <3 Roleplay and I will go get more coffee.

Credits
Dress:*EC* Evonyn Gown - Lilac (at We <3 Roleplay)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Chenoeh neckpiece - silver (at We <3 Roleplay)
Hair: Exile::Come What May (at We <3 Roleplay)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Azul Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Silver Series (at We <3 Roleplay)

No comments: