Thursday, August 13, 2015

In the garden

In the garden I

I have a fascination with hydrangeas. I an not sure if it is their shape, or the fact that your get a bunch of blooms in one bundle. Whatever it is I made sure my house has some in the front. I gathered up these full blooms so that I could dry them. That way even in the dead of winter I have a little reminder of what the summer will bring, aside from heat and sunny days.
In the garden II

I wonder where I will stick these when they are all dried out. Maybe I should pick some more and turn a whole bunch of them a wreath, a ring of pastel glorious-ness.

Credits
Shirt: DRIFT Loulou Top [MESH]
Skirt: Tee*fy Hana Skirt  - Sky Polka Dot ( at N21)
Hair: The Secret Store - Sugar Hair - Browns
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Fashion#5_E6_Tan (at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Eyes: [Buzz] Duo Eyes - Lilac {Med}
Eyelashes:  Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes
Poses: andika poses [after the rain]  (at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Bushes: Jian - Hydrangea Bush

1 comment:

Barbie Chiu said...

The strongest and fearless person is the one who knows his/her mistakes and still seek for guidance and forgiveness. Have a pleasant day and keep on smiling. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com