Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I Don't Clean

I don't clean II

As you can probably guess from the picture I don't clean this room often. And by often I mean ever. I have better things to do than dust away cobwebs, then again I think anything is better than dusting.
This is why I

See now this is a much better use of my time. Lounging around eating pizza and playing video games. Who wants to be a responsible grown up?
This is why I

Now I am not trying to imply that I am lazy or anything but I can't even be bothered to pull my pants up all the way. It takes too much effort and I am nursing a pizza hangover. My pal Sunny is still chowing down on pizza. I have no idea where Sunny puts it. I think the shell just hides a massive stomach. Sunny is one tricky snail!

Credits
Room 1
Chandelier: Schadenfreude Acedia Chandelier (at Festival of Sin II)
Side table: Schadenfreude Acedia Single Drawer Table (at Festival of Sin II)
Cobwebs: Schadenfreude Acedia Cobwebs (at Festival of Sin II)
Fireplace: LISP - Mesh - Artemis Fireplace - Bleached (at Collabor88)
Bookcase: LISP - Mesh - Jacob Bookcase with books (2li version) - Dark
Chairs: AF Slipcover Chair (White)

Room 2
Room Decor: Jian :: Gamers Hole Full Set (set includes - Gamers Hole Table, - Gamers Hole Chair - PG,  - Gamers Hole Pizza Boxes,  - Gamers Hole Pizza,  - Gamers Hole TV Console,  - Gamers Hole Light,  - Gamers Hole System (White),  - Gamers Hole Chips (at Festival of Sin II)
Snail Friend: ~silentsparrow~ (Sunny) Snails! (at Festival of Sin II)


What I wore
Sweatshirt: fri. - Sweat.Shirt 
Sweat Pants: *katat0nik* (lt green/Maitreya) Lazy Sweatpants (at Festival of Sin II)
Hair: Blues. Candy (at Festival of Sin II)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: -Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica 06 G (at Collabor88)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

No comments: