Friday, August 21, 2015

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Here is a little more useless information about my non digital self. My parents have collected and sold antiques for as long as I can remember. This means that from a young age I became very familiar with flea markets. Even when on vacation my parents would hit flea markets. How they ever planned to get anything big home is beyond me. Flea markets have such an eclectic mix of items that is was actually pretty fun as a kid, since there were toys in some stalls. Enough about all that you are here for the clothes and what nots so I will just let you peruse the credits at your leisure. If anything strikes you fancy let me know I am flexible on the prices (just kidding, a little cheesy flea market humor for you there).

Credits
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: Muriel Dress(mint) (at Collabor88)
Purse: ::C'est la vie !:: Sunny day bag (at The Chapter Four)
Hair: [e] Willa (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: -Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica 06 (at Collabor88)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Maven Series

Photo taken at Flux Sur Mer

No comments: