Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Drying Off

After hitting the waves, whether it be on a surf board, jet ski or even just swimming you need to dry off. I mean you could drip dry and let the sun help, but that can be chilly!
Drying off II

I have to admit I am quite color coordinated at the beach today with my red, white and blue. It wasn't planned that way it was just the luck of the draw, kind of literally. The rash guard set and the towel are both from a gacha machine at the Okinawa Summer Festival.There is something there for everyone. Now that I am dried off I am going to head home and wash the sand out of all my nooks and crannies.

Credits
Rash Guard: *_M.birdie Story_* Summer Luv_Rash Guards 5 ( at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Towel: *_M.birdie Story_* Summer Luv_towel 6 ( at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Hair: ::Exile::Give
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Juicy Bell ~ Soda Flavor_E6_Tan
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1
Mani/Pedi: The Wicked Peach - Mani/Pedi Romance
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ice Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

No comments: