Thursday, July 2, 2015

Trois Petits Danseurs

Three Little Dancers

I will apologize right now if I terribly butchered the French language with my title. You see I never learned French and so I had to rely on Google Translate for it. If you are like me an only know certain words in French and none of those are them I will translate for you. The title says " Three Little Dancers", mostly because there are three of me. If you couldn't guess I did edit this picture, but I tried not to mess with the over all look of what I am wearing, I am still an super new at that sort of thing.

Now enough of that prattling and on to the clothing. If you take a trip to Uber you with find the dress and a trip to SOU by Creation.jp will get you ballet slippers. When I saw the two, separately I knew I would put them together. I even made a note of it on my shopping list. Yes I am that organized and make shopping lists for events in Second Life. Before I get on to talking about the virtues of lists I will post the credits.

Credits
Dress: :V.e. Hand Me Down Ballet Dress - Noir  (at UBER)
Shoes: *katat0nik* (pink/Slink) Ballet Slippers (at SOU by Creation.jp)
Hair: ::Exile::Miles to Nowhere
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 F
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Dark Blue Eye
Poses: {Imeka} Ballet - Pose Pack

No comments: