Wednesday, July 29, 2015

To the farmstand

Farmstand

Where I live late May through early October are the best months. That is because I can go to one of the many farms and Farmer's Markets in the area and get fresh fruits and veggies. At some of the local places you can even go pick your own. My favorite to go and pick are apples, but I have to wait a couple more months for that. If fact just this weekend I picked up some fresh blueberries and turned those into blueberry muffins this morning. Later this weekend I will hit the farm down the street again to get some veggies for a salad. Unfortunately it is only in Second Life that I can bike to a farm stand to pick up fresh milk, veggies and bread. All the places near me are either too far away or require traveling on very busy dangerous streets.
Heading Home

It's time to head home with my bounty and see what I can cook up with the fresh goodies.

Credits
Shirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Birthday Girl  - Dusty Blue
Pants: :NuDoLu: Jeans du copain Blue -
Sneakers: +Half-Deer+ Obel Sneakers - Brown
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Mena Rigged-Mesh
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Juicy Bell ~ Soda Flavor_E6_Tan
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ice Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Bike: *tentacio* Summer evening.. Bicycle 4 (at OMGacha)

No comments: