Thursday, July 23, 2015

Time to get away

I need to get away

Some weeks can feel longer than others. This week has been one of those and I just want to pack my bag and get away to recharge. I am not sure where I am heading, but it will be away from the city where I can slow daown and relax. Maybe I can pick a spot in the state and tour around some of the local wineries. It's always fun to try new wines. Or maybe I could visit a few local farms. There is nothing better than farm fresh fruits and veggies.
Salmon-y

My bag may not be jammed with everything I need, but whatever I don't have I am sure I could pick up when I get to where ever I am going. I can always mix and match the clothing I am wearing now with what I have packed. I better go get in the car before the day gets away from me.

Credits
Outfit: :: PM :: Fiona Set in Red  (at On9)
Shoes: fri. - Darcy.Flats (Oatmeal)
Bag: Izzie's - Weekender postcard
Hair: ::Exile::Walking On Sunshine  (at Hair Fair)
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 B
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Azul Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Bounce This Poses -  24 gacha

No comments: