Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Smoothie Time

Making a smoothie

Smoothies are one of those food that combine a whole bunch of healthy things into one. While there are lots of places that sell smoothies some of us find it safer to make them at home. No worries about cross contamination. I have to avoid strawberries since I am allergic to them which makes summer a complete bummer for me. The being said I decided I would whip up my own smoothie with a little banana and some other fruits.
Mmmm delish!

I have to say I make one heck of a tasty smoothie. Just the right blend of fruits so no one fruit overpowers the other. Now if only I could get someone to clean the blender for me I could sit back relax and enjoy the summer sun.

Credits
Dress: .Atomic. {Hi - Lo Light} Set 2 ( at Uber)
Jewelry: MG - Ayla Moon Goddess
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha -  light browns
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 F
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Emerald Eye
Poses: Le Poppycock *Idle Fancies* Yummy & Divine

Home Decor 
Blender: dust bunny . blender .
Fruit stand: Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - Fruit Stand
Kitchen: Apple Fall Plantation Kitchen Set (White)

No comments: