Friday, July 10, 2015

In the Courtyard

Courtyard I

Don't tell anyone that I stole some flowers from the garden for my hair. I couldn't help it, they just looked like they would look beautiful with my dress. I have been experimenting more and more when I take my pictures lately, in this case I was playing with the depth of field. I am still getting the hang on it, but it's a fun little tool to use on occasion.
Courtyard II

Like I said I am still getting feeling my way around with it so it may not be perfect. I will move on to the credits so that you know not only what I am wearing/using, but also where I took these photos.

Credits
Dress: Luas Licinia Dress - White (at The Fantasy Collective)
Bracelet: Izzie's - Eternity Bracelet rose teal
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Mouth: Loud Mouth - Alli v3.0
Teeth: .Loud Mouth. - Parted Teeth
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Emerald Eye
Eyeliner: *League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 3 Tattoo
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Soft Series (at ROMP)
photos taken here

No comments: