Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fruit Not Lollipops!

Trying to reason

Have you ever tried to reason with a toddler? It never ends well, someone always ends up in tears and it is usually the adult. This is what happened recently when I tried to have a healthy treat time with my adorably stubborn niece Livy. You see I went through all the work of making, fine buying, a whole bunch of yummy fruity treats for us to have in a little backyard afternoon camp out. Sorry you won't catch me actually sleeping under the stars unless you could a skylight. However a certain small someone had other ideas, specifically some lollipops. I still am baffled about where she pulled those from. I mean here I spent good money on a cute watermelon grill and tons of fruit kebabs. I thought she would love eating them. She obviously likes to eat fruit flavored things on sticks, just not actual fruit.
Thinking of a new approach

I took a little breather to try and recoup and not lose my marbles. I finally thought up a compromise that did the trick. She got to eat one lollipop, but only after she ate some fruit, either on a skewer or in a popsicle form. I may have also promised she could have one for dessert after we ate dinner later in the night. I think next time she gets dropped off I am going to have to search her for candy contraband.


Credits
Phire is Wearing
Shirt: !APHORISM! Sun-Kissed Top - Yellow Pattern -   (at Indie Teepee)
Capris: :::Sn@tch Zef Jean Capris :::
Hair: ::Exile::Siren's Call ( at Hair Fair)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 B
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Envi Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: {Imeka} Sits 03 - Pose Pack (at Indie Teepee)
            {Imeka} Nara Pose Pack ( at The Chapter Four)

Livy is wearing
Outfit: {PB} Aryiana outfit - Pink
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Pancake
Body: CuteBytes - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink: coco brow (teeth)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-
Pose: {tg.} - Always Choose Candy!


Decor
Tent: [Black Bantam] Indie Teepee Tent  (at Indie Teepee)
Watermelon grill: [Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Watermelon Grill RARE  (at Indie Teepee)
Crate of treats: [Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Fruit Crate (linked)  (at Indie Teepee)
Blanket: Tentacio cloth (spring picnic gacha)
Sunflowers:  LB_Sunflowers{Field}


No comments: