Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Deep Waters

Deep Waters

When the last s'more is eaten and the embers are dying down I am left with just the crashing of the waves as my companion.

That was my attempt at being deep. Did it work well? You all may be thinking what has happened you seen suddenly melancholy. I don't believe I consciously am, but maybe some where deep down I am? Oh well this isn't a therapy session so I will get on with it.

I am back at the beach today I hope you haven't become sick of it. It's funny I live about an hour from the beach in the non-digital world, but when I get free time I always seem to head towards the mountains, go figure.
Fireside

I should head to the mountains of Second Life, maybe then I will head to the beaches in the non-digital world. I am rambling on again please excuse me. Today I thought I would focus on a couple of things from the current round of Collabor88, more specifically my hair and outfit. Oh I am also rocking some poses that you can currently find at My Slink Obsession. So many events so few hours in the day!


Credits
Romper: The Secret Store - Madison Romper - Coral (at Collabor88)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Teardrop Turtle - Yellow
Hair: ::Exile:: Moonlight Stroll (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Azul Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Vanity Poses - Bod ( at My Slink Obsession)

No comments: