Saturday, July 4, 2015

Cats!

I don't have too many

I never started out with this many cats. You see I got one, but he seemed lonely so I got him a playmate. However they didn't get along so well so I got another. I thought maybe having a third would make things a little better. I was wrong. Somehow in the end I ended up with five cats all with their own personalities.
This one is trouble

This little grey one though, if there is a bag or a box he will find a way to get his head stuck. I may be slowly turning into a cat lady, but never shall I admit to being crazy!

Credits
Shirt: {amiable}Mew Meow Summer Oversized-Shirt&T-Shirt Gacha04R (at The Kawaii Project)
Pants: coldLogic leggings - knight.black
Hair: [e] Piper (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 F
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Emerald Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Cats: Tentacio good morning (drinking milk)
          Tentacio Play? (playing with yarn)
          Tentacio help me (bag on the head)
          Tentacio i'm busy (on laptop)
          Tentacio I haven't gone to the bathroom (toilet paper wrapped)
          Tentacio sweet home (cat house) (at The  Kawaii Project)
Sofa: Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Couch/Pillows Linen
Plates: floorplan. french plates
Picture: floorplan. rose de provence
Bonjuer sign: -tb- Bonjour Glitter Sigh

No comments: