Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Blue Pier-iod

The Blues I

Why yes I did make a cheesy reference to Picasso's period of paintings. What can I say wearing that much blue and being on pier just made it too easy. I however am no where near as talented as the famed painter. Thought it would be fun to change things up and wear a more "non-traditional" hair color for a change.
The Blues II

I liked how the hair sort of matches the fading colors of the shirt and shorts I am wearing. You could almost think I planned it that way. It's true I did, but that is part of the fun of playing dress up. I will leave you with the credits now because my coffee hasn't quite kicked in so my brain cells aren't exactly fired up. Maybe I just need a coffee IV for mornings.

Credits
Shirt: ISON - shoulder cut-out tank - (deep sea) (at Collabor88)
Shorts: coldLogic shorts - stephens.snow
Sandals: ::C'est la vie !:: Effy sandal for Slink Female flat
Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - P
Hair: ::Exile::Quiet Waters (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Manicure: The Wicked Peach - Summer Basics (at On9)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 B
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Azul Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Mint Julep Series (at On9)



Photos taken here

No comments: