Monday, July 13, 2015

Beach Beauties

Sunning

Please don't get sick and tired of me on the beach. I promise as soon as summer has ended in my part of the world you will see me surrounded by trees and covered up head to toe. For now I am dragging my photo buddy to the beach. Only in the the pixels will I lay out in the sun like this. It's because I never need to worry about getting a sunburn. Sunburns hurt like a monkey trucker. There have been so many things that have opened in the last week or so that I am having trouble keeping track. Today however I know that the swimwear comes from The Chapter Four. I couldn't pass up a little yellow bikini. I think I get a new one every summer.
Let get in the water!

After slow roasting in the sun it was time to drag Bunny to the water. I think she may be part wicked witch and afraid she will melt if she comes into contact with water. She was clinging to me like a baby monkey! You can't see you legs wrapped around me. I think one day I am going to have to have a pool party and "accidentally" trip into and send her into the water. I'm not evil I swear.

Credits
On Phire
Bathing Suit: The Annex - Nickie Bikini - Yellow - (at The Chapter Four)
Hair: pr!tty - Anna - {Red 7} (at The Chapter Four)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Lips: Loud Mouth - Alli v3.0
Teeth: .Loud Mouth. - Parted Teeth
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Emerald Eye

On Bunny
Bathing Suit: /// offbeat /// i am yours : in summer 02/03 (at The Chapter Four)
Bracelet: Izzie's - Not Alone Bracelet
Hair: [e] Lena
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin Marlow 2 FRECKLES brown Mixedtype
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ice Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pose: .GlamRus. Harmony (at The Chapter Four)

Photos taken here

No comments: