Thursday, June 18, 2015

Time Out Troublemaker

My adorable little niece Livy has been visiting me a lot lately. I thought I would make a cute little space in my house for her to enjoy, a small play area complete with some space for me to chill and watch her.
Time Out

Of course as with all kids she caused a little mischief so I needed to put her in time out. Even the fun Aunt needs to have some rule. She was less than thrilled with me.
Someone isn't happy

After her time out we had a brief review of the rules and then some cookies. Cookies make everything better. I may have also promised her a trip to the beach in the future.

Credits
Livy
Outfit: *Baby Pie* Bow Gauchos TD Complete Outfit -Aqua
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Pancake
Body: CuteBytes BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink: coco brow (teeth)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-

Phire
Shirt: ::C'est la vie !:: Judy tanktop(sky) (at The Chapter Four)
Pants: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Rings: ieQED jessi.rings.bronze.
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Lexique (at On9)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Jamaica ] Party
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Dark Blue Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Decor  (all avaliable at The Playroom)
Blocks: :BAMSE: I love my family
Flower Pillows: Casita - Playroom Flower Floor Pillow
Sketch book: :BAMSE: Sketchbook
Table: Casita - Playroom Table
Basket w/ bunny: Casita - Playroom Little Bunny Basket
Ottoman: :BAMSE: Family Pouff

No comments: