Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Neat One

Choices

So many choices so few fingers. Hmm that could have sounded better, but you know what I mean. I have a nailpolish addiction and this just fuels it even more. Of course in my non-digital life I have quite a few bottles more and stand there just like that trying to pick a shade of the moment. I can't handle naked nails! But that is not the only part of my beauty routine.
Nice and neat
I have my vanity all set up with all the things I need to make myself presentable during the day, or night. Seriously you do not want to see what this face looks like first thing in the morning! I try to keep everything neat and tidy, but sometimes spills happen. Maybe I should store some if it in the drawers. I should probably install childproof locks on there too. The last time my niece was over she got a hold of a tube of lipstick...it was not pretty. Well the lipstick was, the results of Livy getting a hold of it were not!

Credits
Pants:.miss chelsea. High Waist Panel Leggings Mocha
Top: ::C'est la vie !:: Zita Drape Top(sandstone)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jasmine Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Emerald Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper  

Decor
Table: -tb- Vanity - Vanity Desk
Makeup: -tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polishes (at The Arcade)
                 -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter (at The Arcade)
           -tres blah- Jolie - Eye Makeup (at The Arcade)
        -tres blah- Jolie - Lotions (at The Arcade)
        -tres blah- Jolie -Round Bottle (at The Arcade)
        -tres blah- Jolie - Vintage Bottle (at The Arcade)
        -tres blah- Jolie - Chic Perfume (at The Arcade)
        -tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polish Collection (at The Arcade)
Chair: Apple Fall & An Lar Toile Chair (Cream)
Mirror: GA Home - Hanged Mirror

No comments: