Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jukebox Blues

Nothing worth playing

Sure when I am in the mood for some music there is nothing worth playing. This joint needs a little musical intervention.
Boredom

When my date finally arrives we are so ditching this place and finding somewhere more in line with me. None of this hipster music or artisan beer. What happened to rock on the jukebox and a good 'ol lager. I don't want blueberry in my beer, if I wanted fruit I would damn well eat it! We will head to a real dive bar and not this ironic wanna be. Enough of my rant.

Credits
Dress: The Annex - Psychobilly Swing Dress - Skulls -
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Storybrooke Heels: Wraith
Hair: [RA] Velma Hair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyeliner: *League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 2 Tattoo
Lipstick: Izzie's - Patty Dark Lipstick deep red
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye
Poses:  flowey. bad habit 1 &2


*for the record I have no hatred of artisan beers and micro brews. Hipster music on the other hand...
I'm only kidding!

No comments: