Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Surf

Summer is officially here which means it is time to hit the beach. What better way to spend a day at the beach than hitting the waves with your board?
Checking the waves

First things first and you have to make sure there are some waves to be had. It would be difficult to surf without waves. After spying a few big ones I thought is was time to hit the water.
Little surfer girl

I won't admit to how many tries it took me to get up, or to how many times I wiped out before finally getting my feet beneath me. Those pros on television make it look so much easier than it actually is. Oh well you know what they say, practice makes perfect so I will be out there again and again until I am less clumsy on my board.

Credits
Surf Suit:  /// offbeat ///  summer time gacha : surf suit color print 04 (at Kustom9)
Hair: [e] Piper (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ivy Eye  (at Kustom9)
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: oOo Studio: Surf

No comments: