Friday, June 19, 2015

Strolling the grounds

Walking the grounds

I have escaped, even if is is only for a short period of time. I get so tired of all these dances that my mother insists on throwing in hopes of marrying me of to some suitable man of means. I am more than just some pretty creature for some over stuffed aristocrat to have on his arm and bear his children. Don't get my wrong I am not against marriage, but I want it to be for love, not because it will be beneficial to my family's standing in this community.
close-up

I should probably return indoors before my father sends someone out to fetch me. If only I could be like one of the swans that swims in our pond. Free to fly where ever, but also finding a partner for life.

Credits
Gown: !gO! Telimena - Heaven ( at We <3 Roleplay)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Belladonna Crystal Beaded Choker
Hair: ::Exile::Full Of Grace (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Beauty Series

No comments: