Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pinky and the Brain

Are you pondering what I am pondering? No?, well alright fine. Yes I am showing my age by referencing a cartoon from the early 90's. If you are old enough to know the show, and The Animaniacs, where it all started then you know the awesomeness that was Pinky. I let my partner in crime wear pink today because I am just that kind of gal.
Pinky and the Brain

We hit up a dock for our photos because I figured a laboratory might be a little to on the nose. We are of course wearing matching dresses in different colors. I am mint-tastic while Bunny is Pink-erific. Once you read the credits you will be able to tell we both went took a trip to Kustom9. Oh look there they are!

Credits
on Phire
Dress: *Cocoroni flare Dress  Mint (at Kustom9)
Shoes: fri. - Zuzu.Sandals (Mint) -(at Kustom9)
Hair: [e] Lena (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 D
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ivy Eye (at Kustom9)
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

On Bunny
Dress: *Cocoroni flare Dress Hotpink (at Kustom9)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Louise Heels :: Creme
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sandra - LightBrowns02
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin Marlow 2 FRECKLES brown Mixedtype
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ice Eye(at Kustom9)
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pose: an lar [poses] Cosmic Duo (at IDK)

No comments: