Friday, June 12, 2015

Ice Cream Time!

Ice cream

There is nothing better on a hot summer day at the beach than ice cream. I love the beach, even if I do burn like it's my job. In fact I do love the outdoors in general, it's just the sun doesn't love me back. I mean here I am looking like a sunset with a sunny necklace and still no love from the sun!
Want a lick?

Oh well even if the sun isn't showing me love I will still love it. My ice cream is really delicious, would you like a lick?

Credits
Top: ::C'est la vie !:: Judy tanktop(orange) (at The Chapter Four)
Shorts: coldLogic shorts - stephens.snow
Sunglasses: ieQED wright.shades.black
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Sunna necklace - silver / black ( at We <3 Roleplay)
Shoes: fri. - Jet.Heels (White)
Hair: pr!tty - Loraine - {Roots}{Browns}{tatas} [B] (at The Chapter Four)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Poses: //elephante poses// Sweet Treat


No comments: