Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Haunting

Haunting her ruined home

I will admit I am a big Game of Thrones fan so when I heard about The Conquest event I got very excited. I combined a few different people in my head to create the idea for this picture. You see I was going for the spirit of a woman haunting the ruins of her ancestral home. I don't want to say any more than that because I would hate to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read or seen the series.
Haunting


Credits
Dress:  Faida & Fallen Gods Inc. - Secrets, Teal~ Dress (at The Conquest)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Keira 2 Mesh Hair - Wild honey (at The  Conquest)
Poses: !bang - stands 500-504 (at The Conquest)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands- Casual
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 F

Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Dark Blue Eye

My blogging may become sporadic the next couple of months because summer break seems to eat up my days before I know it.

No comments: