Thursday, May 14, 2015

Queen for a Day

Queen for a day

Today I am going to be queen for a day. No real reason other than I can. What can I say sometimes I like to rule, even if it is only over an imaginary population. Again I am wearing some goodies from the current round of We ♥ Roleplay. The dress and matching crown are both from Luminary. I also paired it with the latest release from Exile that is currently being sold at Collabor88. I couldn't pass up the chance to match my hair to my dress,

Credits
Dress: .Luminary. Meabh Gown (Fitted Mesh) - Sea ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Crown:  .Luminary. Meabh Crown ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Hair: ::Exile::Miles to Nowhere (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Poses: an lar [poses] The Regatta Series ( at We ♥ Roleplay)

Photos taken here

No comments: