Sunday, May 3, 2015

Natural Retreat

Quiet Retreat

There is just so many wonderful creations to be had at the Fantasy Faire that getting them all in before it closes it proving hard! Today I thought I would show you a sexy little number mixed with some of the home and garden items that can be had. I was going to try and write something pretty and poetic but words are failing me.
Close up - Front

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you I am in fact wearing pink. I am also wearing pretty shiny jewelry, which totally makes up for the pinkness. Behind me you can see an all natural hanging seat. It's like being a seed in a pod.
Close up - Back

I also had to get a shot of the back of the outfit, which also gave me a lovely view of the pond. I am s sucker for ponds. I won't admit to how many I have because it may make me blush. in the pictures you can see the supports of the gazebo that I am sheltered under. A lady doesn't want to get too much sun, it can be bad for you.

Credits
Outfit: ::B&C:: Fantasia  - Rose ( at Fantasy Faire)
Left Bracelet: ALEGRIA Dragonborn Bracelets  Light Silver ( at Fantasy Faire)
Right Bracelet: [UN] Titania Bracelet - Silver ( at Fantasy Faire)
Necklace: ALEGRIA Dragonborn Necklace Light Silver ( at Fantasy Faire)
Hair: [RA] Margaery Hair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Hands:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Dark Blue Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Le Poppycock *Smoky Music* B

Decor
Hanging Chair: LD Hanging Drop Seat Hulda ( at Fantasy Faire)
Gazebo: [CIRCA] - "Mystic Meadow" Garden Gazebo - Med Oak ( at Fantasy Faire)
Pond: [CIRCA] - "Mystic Meadow" Garden Lily Pond - White ( at Fantasy Faire)
Grass: ALEGRIA Hands Dream Grass (tinted) ( at Fantasy Faire)

No comments: