Sunday, May 3, 2015

Market Day

Market Day I

A-tisket, A-tasket, I went to the market with my basket. I could keep with the rhyming, but that would honestly tax my brain cells. So far I have procured some flowers and some bread, I think I need to get a little more in the way of food stuffs. Then again all that fabric is alluring. A lady can never have too many dresses.
Market Day III

I think I spy a lovely shade of blue that would set off my eyes beautifully. I wonder how much it is and how badly I will have to haggle with the vendor for it. Here is hoping!

Credits
Dress: !! FANTAVATAR & MOONSTRUCK !! Celtic Tartan Gown FF15 - ( at Fantasy Faire)
Tiara: .: FW :. Warden Tiara ~ Purple Silver ( at Fantasy Faire)
Hair: AD - sola - DARK BROWNS ( at Fantasy Faire)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Hands:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yuki~ Dark Blue Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: {what next} Portobello Basket Pose prop

Decor
Fruit Stand: Fashiowl Little Fruit Store (rare)
Fabric Stall: ((*DMC*)) Marketstall Dressmaker ( at Fantasy Faire)
Rock: LD Celtic Triple Marker Stone  -  Celtic Knot - Mossy ( at Fantasy Faire)
Tree with Moon:  .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Rakuen} choko-green tree ( at Fantasy Faire)
Tree: Bad Katz Mesh Tree Sleeping Willow ( at Fantasy Faire)
Grass: ALEGRIA Hands Dream Grass (tinted) ( at Fantasy Faire)

No comments: