Thursday, May 28, 2015

Best Auntie Ever!

Best Auntie Ever

That is my newest title. Who knew all I had to do was ply Livy with all sorts of cute treats and she would declare me "Best Auntie Ever". Lets see what is I make for Livy? Well there is a raspberry smoothie, and some bear rolls and cupcakes with bows (she loves bows). Oh yeah tucked in the basket in the back are some cute little cookies. No one needs to tell her that I snuck a couple with my coffee this morning.

Credits
On Livy
Outfit: {PB} Ella Cardigan Baby
Body:  CuteBytes BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Pancake
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink: coco brow (teeth)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-

I Wore
Dress: [Dami]  Dokidoki flare dress #7
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 67 / MOCHA (at Shiny Shabby)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands  - Casual
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Emerald Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Uppe
Pose: GlamRus Kidz. Safe
Treats: Glam Affair - RIbbon Cupcakes
             Glam Affair - Cutie Cookies
             Glam Affair - Bear Roll cakes
             Glam Affair - Raspberry Smoothie (at Kawaii Project)

No comments: