Monday, February 2, 2015

Quiet Respite

Quiet Respite

Sometimes a girl needs some peace and quiet in this crazy world. I like finding those places outside, though in the winter it's a little harder to do and much colder.
Buttons down my back

This cute little number is from the new Creators Collection Box event, which is full of cute goodies. This outfit comes with a HUD that allows you to change the leggings, skirt and ankle fur or make it not there at all. I didn't play around with it too much because I adored the way it looked with the leggings and fur. Okay I was also being a bit on the lazy side. With that I am off to be lazier, or more productive, it all depends on my mood.

Credits
Outfit: B.C.C stand by me Outfit Cherry (at Creators Collection Box)
Shoes: [Miseria] Muse Flats - Coffee
Hair: -LaViere- Tiffany/DriedChilli
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale GB w/freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye (at Kustom9)
Poses: {Imeka} Sits 01- Pose Pack and {Imeka} Chaconnee Pose Pack

No comments: