Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Purple Elegance

Purple Elegance

I have been waiting for just the right dress to wear on these stairs and when I saw this one I knew it was perfect. You see I wanted something sleek and elegant, but with a sexy surprise. This dress has that and it is not the cleavage baring front, though it is sexy. See this dress has a sexy back. I put a picture of the front and back together so you can see.
Sexy from both sides

You look sexy whether you are coming or going. I picked my jewelry to match the embellishments on the dress and think I did a fairly good job if I do say so myself.

Credits
Dress: :::Sn@tch Rama Gown (Purple):::
Earrings: Cae :: Duchess :: Earrings
Ring: Cae :: Duchess :: Ring
Hair: Exile::Check Out Time
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Manicure: A:S:S - Claire de Lune
Skin: Glam Affair - Ellie skin - Jamaica - FLF -
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye
Stairs Pose Prop: W.Winx&Flair - HTMAM - Glam Steps

No comments: