Friday, February 6, 2015

Pinks and Whites

Pinks and Whites

Holy cats I am wearing pink! I know it's a shocker but sometimes I just give in, especially when it is adorable. How adorable is this dress? It seems so perfect for a chilly winter day, like today.
Pinks and Whites

This dress comes with a HUD that allows you to change the color of the turtleneck. I have to admit I am loving this trend of having HUDs that let you change certain elements of an outfit. Hmm I also realized that it almost looks like I have no eyes in that last picture. I swear I have eyes.

Credits
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: Tina dress(beige)mesh-  (at Creators Collection Box)
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tights eggshell
Boots:  fri. - Maggie.Boots (Bison) with sock tops
Headband:  *GF* Flower Headband -ivory-
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kokoro Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Manicure: Flair - Nail Hud Add On  - JuicyBomb
Skin:  Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale LB with body freckles, brown eyeshadow and eyeliner
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye ( at Kustom9)
Poses:  mien poses

No comments: