Wednesday, February 18, 2015

In a Wasteland

Wasteland

When living in a wasteland like this is is best to try and blend in. It may also be a good idea to forgo heels and jewelry too, but a girl need accessories even in dark times. I figured with the desert-like living earth tones would be my best bet. I think I may need to work on my camoflage techniques.
Trying to blend in

Credits
Dress: MIEL REGATTA DRESS - crayon bright
Pants: coldLogic leggings - hines.cocoa
Shoes: fri. - Peggy.T-Straps (Cocoa)
Necklace: Ingenue :: Elements Necklace :: Sunset
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sally Mesh Hair - Dark flame
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Essences :Alice Yuki *medium01*
Lipstick: *L* Lip Matte - Pink
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: {Imeka} Charmy - Pose Pack
Photos taken here.

No comments: