Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Will Wait

I will wait for you

As I stated in a previous post I recently finished reading Wuthering Heights and it made me all have all sorts of feelings. And when I saw this wreath of lavender it made me think of heather, which in turn made me think of moors, which led to thinking of Wuthering Heights. Now that I have completely bored you with my train of thought I will show another picture.
With and without fichu

The dress and wrap are both from a gacha and I happily got matching colors. I had to show the dress with and without the wrap because it would be a crime not to see the pretty pearl straps. The Dress, wrap and wreath are all available at The Secret Affair currently, though I don't know for how much longer so I would hurry.

Credits
Dress: *{Junbug}* The Innocent [Blush] -  ULTRARARE ( at The Secret Affair)
Wrap: *{Junbug}* Fichu [Blush] - ( at The Secret Affair)
Head Wreath: *LODE* Head Accessory - Lavander ( at The Secret Affair)
Hair: .ploom. Kerry - Indecisive
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale LB with freckles
Lipstick:  *L* Lip Gloss -DarkPink
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye ( at Kustom9)
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice ~ Sweet Princess and Sweet Sacrifice ~ My Secret (at Fit for a Princess)

No comments: