Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Girl with the Red Rose

I have a rose

I thought I would title it like a classic painting, or a popular novel depending on how you read it. I admit I am desperate for some warm sunny weather and have been trying to get all the virtual sunshine I can. I hit up some gardens last week and may have made off with a rose...shh don't tell anyone. I bought this cute dress at The Chapter Four and it has that perfect spring feel to it, short enough to feel the warm air on your legs, but with long sleeves to keep a bit of the chill out. Though really if you tossed on some leggings you would be set for the winter too. I am babbling so I will leave you with the credits.

Credits
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: Emma dress(indigo) (at The Chapter Four)
Hair: -LaViere- Natsya/BrownRoots
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: Essences :Alice Yuki *medium01*
Lipgloss: *L* Lip Gloss -DarkPink - Teeth
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye
Poses: oOo Studios Blooms
Rose: Red Rose by [DDD] (picked from the [DDD] Rose Bushes)

No comments: