Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cinderella's Slippers

Did you ever covet a pair of your moms shoes as a child? I know I did. My mom had they great boots that I wanted to wear so badly. They were high heeled black knee length suede boots with embroidered flowers on them. To my youthful eyes they were a work of art. If course I wasn't allowed to wear them because they had high heels. As fate would have it by the time I was old enough to ear them my feet were too big! This got me thinking. Cinderella and the Prince had to have kids right? Would they have a daughter and would she try to "borrow" her mom's famous shoes?
Borrowing the glass slippers

Of course she would! She would carefully sneak out of the castle and head out to meet up with her royal besties. Who's jaw wouldn't drop seeing somewhere wearing THE glass slippers?
Borrowing the glass slippers II

Hopefully she won't be in a rush and misplace one like her mother.

Credits
Dress: lassitude & ennui Vivianne dress - Rust - ( at Collabor88)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Forget-me-not necklace silver ( at Collabor88)
Shoes: [DDD] Filigree Glass Heel -  - Silver
Hair: ::Exile::Scribbled Hearts ( at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High
Manicure: A:S:S - Slink  - Naturals 1
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5
Lipstick Applier: [Leafy] Loud Mouth Glossy Lip
Skin: Essences [Alice02] medium01 *brunette*
Eyeliner:  Essences - Hangover Eyeliner 02
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye
Poses: [ILAYA] Zayra Pose

No comments: