Thursday, February 12, 2015

Broken Heart or Rage Brewing

Sadness or rage brewing?

I can't tell from the look on my face if I am broken hearted or if there is a rage brewing. I had been going for a broken heart, you know with Valentine's Day this weekend I wanted to do something. As I was looking the picture it also looked like a woman scorned and there is some rage brewing in her face. I swear I am not projecting or anything.Which do you think it is, a broke heart or is someone about to suffer her wrath?

Credits
Sweater: The Secret Store - Luna Preppy Cardigan - Silver Stars
Pants: coldLogic leggings - knight.black 
Hair: Magika [Hair] Reading
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Skin: Essences [Alice02] medium01 *brunette*
Makeup: The Wicked Peach - Love Hurts Makeup
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Izzie's - Sad Eyes *green* (from the I'm not feeling very well set)
Pose: Sweet Sacrifice ~ Patience

Furniture
Desk: AF Secretary Desk (Cream)
Chair: AF Fairfax Chair (Clover)
Letters & Diaries: O.M.E.N - Dear John - Diaries & Love Letters
Cabinet:  AF Stockholm Entry Cabinet RARE (Pantry gacha)
Petals: AF Poppies / Glazed Vase (Vanity gacha)
Frame: Sway's picture frame - silver
Heart: AF Heart (I Adore You)

No comments: