Thursday, January 15, 2015

Walking Out of a Dream

Walking out of a dream

I have been walking around the lands of Second Life most of this week in this outfit trying to figure out where and how I wanted to take the pictures for this post. I ended up scouting the Explore Second Life Flickr group. I put this outfit on as I was sorting my inventory and liked it so much that I had to take a picture of it. Sadly there are a couple parts of this look that are no longer available, I think that comes from being a shopaholic. Speaking of which I think I may need something new...shopping I go!

Credits
Sweater: (Milk Motion) belted sweater /silk dress (option) -white
Pants: ::BB:: Boyfriend Cords Tucked in  (brown)
Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (silver)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Lara Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Sand (previous 21Shoe exclusive)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Malibu 2
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Fina3_E1_Sunny
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: Kirin Poses

Picture taken here 

No comments: