Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Sea Witch

The Sea Witch

I may not be as curvaceous as Ursula, but I can be just as evil...when I want to be. You just never know what type of deal I could strike with some poor unfortunate soul. If you are in pain or in need I may just have the magic to help you. My cauldron in always up and running. Just make sure you can pay the price or else there is a penalty, you know you can't get something for nothing. It won't cost much I promise.
Now that I have had my Little Mermaid moment I will give you another look at my, well look.
The Sea Witch II

Credits
Dress: !dM Ianna - SilkDress **TURQUOISE** (gacha)
Necklace:  MG  - Inlaid Seahorse- Pearl Starfish - Short - SILVER
Hair: ::Exile:: Windsong ( at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: DRACO Odyssey/Laguna xx +FGInc.+ Smooth (at We ♥ Roleplay)
Eyes: .ID. White / Mesh Eyes / 1 / Left
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Ma Vie. various

No comments: