Friday, January 2, 2015

Still a hard knock life

Still a hard knock life

I have been trying to start the New Year with a neater inventory, of course I get a little distracted. That is what happened here. I was putting things away, saw this dress and was knew I just had to do something Annie-ish. I remembered I had this hair from when I was Merida a while back, so I did what any warped mind would do...I made Annie a drinker.
Still a hard knock life II

Now it is time for Annie to walk back home. Maybe the New Year will be new chances for Annie too.

Credits
Dress: The Secret Store - Anita Empire Dress - Blood -
Necklace: Izzie's - Heartkey Necklace silver
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Storybrooke Heels: Wraith
Hair: Analog Dog tantrum paprika
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale GB
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (body + face)
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick natural
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Nomi Eyeshadow brown
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Pose: !bang poses

Photos taken here

No comments: