Thursday, January 22, 2015

Snowball Fight!!!

We all know how snowball fights start. Someone makes a snowball and the other person says "You wouldn't dare!" and they launch. Well that is what happened here.
You wouldn't dare!

once that first snowball is launched it's ever woman for herself. I sadly was unarmed so it was an unfair fight.
Argh!

There was no way I was coming out of this un-pummeled. I tried to protect myself as much as possible but that girl can throw fast. There was just no way for me to protect myself.
Oooof

There were so many snowballs flying at me that I lost balance and have the soggy bottom to prove it. It's okay I will go nurse my frozen self with some hot cocoa and plot some sweet revenge.

Credits
Phire Wore
Dress: *katat0nik* (brown penguin) Fitmesh Sweatshirt ( at The Kawaii Project)
Tights: Izzie's - Thigh High Knit Socks beige
Boots: *katat0nik* (brown penguin/standard) Comfy Boots (fitmesh) (at The Seasons Story)
Hair: Clawtooth: Snow Bunny - Enchanting Brunettes (previous round of Arcade)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Skin: Essences [Alice02] medium01 *brunette* with teeth layer
Lipstick: Izzie's - Patty Dark Lipstick strawberry
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye

Snow Bunny Wore
Dress: *katat0nik* (pink skull) Fitmesh Sweatshirt ( at The Kawaii Project)
Boots: *katat0nik* (pink skull/standard) Comfy Boots (fitmesh)(at The Seasons Story)
Tights: Izzie's - Tights pastel pink
Hair: MINA Hair - Natasja (materials)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Oct Gift Med Bl
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)

Poses
Photo One -  {NanTra}Betta Recognize 3
                     {NanTra} Snow Blast! 2 ( at OMGacha)
Photo Two: {NanTra} Snow Blast! 4 ( at OMGacha)
Photo Three: {NanTra} Snow Blast! 6 ( at OMGacha)

No comments: