Monday, January 12, 2015

Sisterly love or something

I had the girls over to visit this weekend and they were upstairs playing in their castle making paper chains. What can I say it's an inexpensive activity and makes for some cute decorations. Sure call it child labor if you want to, but I paid them in cupcakes. At least I thought I did. I sent Livy upstairs with a cupcake for her and her sister, and this is what I caught her doing while her sister waited!
Cupcake Licker

That little stinker licked both cupcakes! She knew her sister would never want to eat a licked cupcake. She learned all about germs at school and never wanted to get her icky little sister's germs. I took her downstairs for her own lick free cupcakes and she went back upstairs to play after she was all done. A little later I went upstairs because it got a bit too quiet. Anyone who has ever been around kids knows quiet equals trouble.
Free!

I guess she was trying to exact her revenge. You can see Livy is just so upset by this whole thing. She knows I would never let her sister give her away, and that her mom would be there soon to get her anyway. I think I need a vacation after a weekend with those two!

Credits
On Livy
Outfit: Minuet - Emily Outfit - Pink - KID
Boots: Minuet - Green Button Boot - ( at The Playroom)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Body: CuteBytes  KID - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) KANON :honeypink: beige brow
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-

On  her sister
Dress: Vicarious Youth - Annie Dress - Blue Dots (at The Playroom)
Shoes: *COCO*_PlatformSneakers(Yellow)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Charlie Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Mesh head: *(OO)*YUKI_Soho V2 06
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye

Cupcake Pose: {tg.} - Eat A Balanced Diet!  (at The Playroom)
Box Pose: {tg.} - Share With Others! (at The Playroom)
Paper Chains: Alouette - Paper Chains - Window (at The Playroom)
                         Alouette - Paper Chains - Pile (at The Playroom)
Cardboard Castle:  Alouette - Girls Cardboard Castle 

No comments: