Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Rising Waters

Rising Waters

I knew when I saw the name of this dress, Nereid, that I needed to take pictures in or by water. That is because I knew it sounded familiar and after a little Googling I realized why. In Greek mythology Nereids are sea nymphs. Though I guess I could have been an alien from Jupiter's moon, but I prefer a sea nymph. The dress is available in other colors and comes with a HUD to change the baubles and inner layer of the dress. I chose this color set because made me think of a tropical beach. Which is where I would like to be right now instead of in the cold and snow!

Credits
Dress: lassitude & ennui Nereid dress  ( at The Fantasy Collective)
Necklace: *{Junbug}* Perles de la Mer - Pure Silver
Circlet: [Keystone] Vaika's Jewels [Silver]
Hair: Exile::KIssing Strangers
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01 F
Makeup: The Wicked Peach - Winter Solstice 4
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: kirin

No comments: