Sunday, January 4, 2015

Playing Frogger...Safely

Look Both Ways

Always look both ways before crossing the street, you never know when a car or gator could come along and make it a bad day for you. Maybe you should check a couple of times before making your way across the street, you know for safety reasons.
Then Cross

Oh yes and always cross at at crosswalk. I bet if the frog Frogger followed these rules he would have had no run ins, or well run overs by cars. I also bet he could have avoided the alligators too. Not that I ever let my Frogger frog get smooshed or eaten ever.
Ribbit!

I thought I would give you a close up of what I am wearing since admittedly it is hard to see the detail in the pictures.

Credits
Dress: *katat0nik* (average) Froggie Outfit ( at Level Up)
Boots: fri. - Wendy.Boots (Coal)
Bracelet: fri. - Gamer.Cuff (Game Over) ( at Level Up)
Hair:  .ploom. Cassie (bangs 2) - Indecisive
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale LB with full body freckle tattoo
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: Vision by A:S:S - Geil - teal 1
Poses: .mien. [ let me in ]

No comments: