Friday, January 30, 2015

My Yoga Downfall

It's that time of year when your New Year's Resolutions start getting tested. It's Superbowl weekend, which mean food, food and more food!
Treats

I prefer the sweets to the pizza and beer, who can resist cookies and cakes? However before that happens on needs to squeeze in a little workout.
Yoga

This year I am giving yoga a go since I need to work on my core and I was informed that it's a good way to go. If only I was this coordinated in my non digital attempts.
My Cookie Downfall

My plan was to just sniff the cookies before I placed them on the counter with everything else. This did not go as planned. I won't share the results of my cookie binge because it's not a pretty sight. Here's hoping that those of you who are going to or hosting Superbowl parties have a little more self control than I do!

Credits
Bustier: Flair - Splatter Bustier - Black  (My Attic)
Leggings: Flair - Tempter Leggings - Black  (My Attic)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Honey
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin:  Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale LB with body freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye ( at Kustom9)
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Yoga Mat with poses: :CP: Divya Yoga Mat Teal
Poses: {NanTra} Resolution Fail  (My Attic)

Food and Stuffs
Bird Cookie: Atelier Kreslo: Silentsparrow hyasynth's Sunny - Cookie Bird
Bat Cookie: Atelier Kreslo Festival  Schadenfreude Allegory's Plate with Sunny Cookie Bat
Cream Puffs: Atelier Kreslo Festival: Pizza's Bubby Cream Puffs
Cookie Bars: Atelier Kreslo Festival: DIGS - Millionaire's Shortbread
Cakes: Teawood: Tempting Shortcakes (My Attic)
Counter: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Kitchen Counter (gacha)

No comments: